Otto Tuning Forks Set (32 Hz, 64 Hz, 128 Hz) - Biosonics
This Otto Tuning Forks Set contains 3 weighted otto forks (osteopathic forks), where 2 of them come with cases.
Otto tuning forks are used for relaxation and for sending vibrations into the bones. The forks are tuned to the frequencies of 32 hz, 64 hz and 128 hz. They vibrate at a low pitch due to their weighted prongs.
These forks are especially effective when placed on the sternum, vertebra and meridian points. These frequencies project sound into the physical body, especially in the bones.
Otto 32 Hz Weighted Tuning fork
C-32Hz is helpful for the following:
- Good for stimulating the flow of lymph
- Boosting immune system
- Repair and regeneration of peripheral nerves
- Enabling greater mobility of cranial bones and helping to relieve migraines, headaches, mood swings
- Stimulus hair growth
- Good for grounding
The Otto Tuner is the note of C in the diatonic scale.
Otto 64 Hz Weighted Tuning Fork
C-64Hz is helpful for the following:
- Loosens sacral ligaments
- Stimulates and balances the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems
- Useful in emotional trauma and grounding
Otto 64 Hz is very effective when used around the sacrum as it aids balancing the autonomic nervous system.
It assists in the following:
- Better sleep
- Reduced aches and pains
- Lifting depression
- Overcoming sexual and menstrual dysfunctions
- Improved immune system
Otto 128 Hz Weighted Tuning Fork
The Otto 128 Hz reduces pain in joints and can but used on or around stiff or painful joints, on the sacrum, and chakras points.
- Increases joint mobility
- Spikes nitric oxide
- Stimulates endocrine glands
- Releases psoas muscle
- Relaxes organs within pelvis
It is also an excellent fork to use alongside the Weighted Om, as the combination with the notes being so close creates a dissonance that assists in breaking up stuck energy.
Biosonics Tuning Forks are made in the USA using high quality aluminium that is sourced in the US. They are precisely tuned and have a long sustain.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE AN ACTIVATOR FOR TUNING FORKS, YOU WILL NEED TO BUY ONE.
We sell 4 different types of activators:
- Wooden mallet with a rubber ball end - good for both unweighted and weighted tuning forks
- Red rubber activator - best for weighted tuning forks
- Black rubber activator - best for unweighted tuning forks
- Leg activator with strap - good for both unweighted and weighted tuning forks
If you're interested in learning more about Tuning Forks, check out all our Online Tuning Forks Courses!