Otto Tuning Forks Set – 32 Hz, 64 Hz, 128 Hz
Otto Set of tuning forks
Set of 3 weighted Otto forks (osteopathic forks) with cases.
Otto tuning forks are used for relaxation, and for sending vibrations into the bones. The forks are tuned to the frequencies of 32hz, 64hz and 128hz. They vibrate at a low pitch due to their weighted prongs. These forks are especially effective when placed on the sternum, vertebra and meridian points. These frequencies project sound into the physical body, especially in the bones.
Otto 32 Hz weighted Tuning fork
C-32Hz is helpful for the following:-
- Good for stimulating the flow of lymph
- Boosting immune system
- Repair and regeneration of peripheral nerves
- Enabling greater mobility of cranial bones and helping to relieve migraines, headaches, mood swings.
- Stimulus hair growth
- Good for grounding.
The Otto Tuner is the note of C in the diatonic scale.
Otto 64 Hz weighted tuning fork
C-64Hz – helps loosen sacral ligaments and stimulate and balance between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems. Useful in emotional trauma and grounding.
Otto 64 Hz is very effective when used around the sacrum as it aids balancing the autonomic nervous system.
It assists in the following:-
• Better sleep
• Reduced aches and pains
• Lifting depression
• Overcoming sexual and menstrual dysfunctions
• Improved immune system
Otto 128 Hz weighted tuning fork
Otto 128 Hz reduces pain in joints and can but used on, or around stiff or painful joints, on the sacrum and Chakras points.
• Increases joint mobility
• Spikes nitric oxide
• Stimulates endocrine glands
• Releases psoas muscle
• Relaxes organs within pelvis
An excellent fork to use alongside the weighted Om as the combination with the notes being so close creates a dissonance that assists in breaking up stuck energy.
These instruments are made from special grade aluminium alloy and frequency is guaranteed to be tuned to an accuracy of +/- 0.25%. Tuning forks all come in a velveteen carry bag. They are made in India and they are hand finished (cut) for accuracy and are of good quality and great value.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE AN ACTIVATOR FOR TUNING FORKS, YOU WILL NEED TO BUY ONE.
We sell 4 different types of activators:
- Wooden mallet with a rubber ball end - good for both unweighted and weighted tuning forks
- Red rubber activator - best for weighted tuning forks
- Black rubber activator - best for unweighted tuning forks
- Leg activator with strap - good for both unweighted and weighted tuning forks
Interested in learning more about Tuning Forks? You can see all our online Tuning Forks courses here.