Healing Tuned Pipes (Without Stand)
Perfect Fifth Healing Tuned Pipes. Set of 7.
(Stand is for illustration purposes and not included - but there is a version available with a stand, and a stand sold separately)
These sets of pipes are now hand made to order so they are not sent out immediately. The time to make them is estimated at two weeks. They are sent in two boxes direct from the manufacturer in India and there is likely to be a customs charge for some countries (not USA). The courier used is a fast service so once dispatched delivery time is just a few days. Once your pipes are on their way you will be informed and given tracking information.
These pipes are custom made for the Sound Healing Academy. Each pipe will be set at a perfect fifth to the next pipe and all tuned to A at 432Hz. These tuned pipes (tubular bells) are perfect for helping to combat stress and the health issues associated with them. The healing sounds are particularly harmonious and relaxing. Notes are F2, C3, G3, D4, A4, E5 and B5.
The tuned pipes (tubular bells) are made from High Quality Heat Treated Aluminium and the pipes produce a beautiful and long lasting sound.
Pipe dimensions are 15.3 – 52 inches
Stand (not included) is 32.6" wide and 59.8" high
7 Piece Pipe with Rings on each side
1 Wood Hand Stand to hang one or two pipes
1 Rubber Mallet
To use these pipes you can hang two at a time on the hand stand and strike them or alternatively you may wish to make your own stand.
These tuned pipes are a little like a Tibetan bowl in nature in that you hear overtones. What kind of mallet you tap them with and where you tap them can change the note you hear. A rubber ball mallet is provided to tap the pipes but you can also use a gong mallet or felt headed Tibetan bowl mallet which will bring out the rich, deep lower tones especially in the longer pipes.
- Create your own stand with wood. You would need to make a simple frame approx 32.6" wide and 59.8" high, bracing the corners with metal brackets. Wood approximately 2" x 0.8". Create footing with two strips of wood or approx 19.7" attached to bottom of stand. Screw in 9 cup hooks at regular intervals (approx 3.1" apart)
- Buy a low cost clothes rail – one that is at least 60" drop. Drill in holes for cup hooks or attach hooks to the rail to hang chimes. These rails are low cost (about $12 in the USA) and have casters so are easy to move.
- Adapt a gong stand with hooks.
- If you have a ceiling with beams then you could create a hanging bar and attach it to the beam.
- Create a stand in wood by making two tripod supports and a pole supported between them. Having a smallholding and being a keen gardener led me to creating a rather fun stand for the pipes in 5 minutes flat! I created two bean pole tripods with garden string and rested another pole on top with the pipes on. This is a rough prototype but gives an idea of something that could be made with wood. All that is needed is wooden poles/supports – each group of 3 attached to a triangle of wood with hinges so they fold in for transport. You may need a cord attached to the legs to control the spread of the legs. Dowling rod at top for pipes or a long thin piece of wood with cup hooks to hang pipes.