Harmonic Spectrum - Biosonics (set of 8)
Harmonic spectrum unweighted tuning forks set of 8 with carry case either red or blue in colour
Tune your body to the healing sounds of Pythagorean Tuning Forks. With this set of eight tuners, you achieve fast, instantaneous relaxation as well as develop and refine your sonic abilities. The Solar Harmonic Spectrum helps you re-proportions your body through a process of cellular memory based on the natural ratios of the tuning forks.
- Fast, instantaneous relaxation
- An altered state of consciousness
- Re-proportions your body
- Physical/psychic re-patterning of your mind, body, and spirit
- Develop and refine your sonic abilities
This set contains a full octave of tuning forks (C, D, E, F, G, A, B, C). When played together they create a series of overtones to help you relax and centre yourself. Each interval affects your nervous system in a different way by activating specific elemental qualities. This is done by tapping two forks together.
It is also possible to balance the energy in the chakras with this tuning fork set.
The Solar Harmonic Spectrum is the full octave of tuning forks in a beautiful velvet pouch.
This table shows the association between chakras and tuning forks:
|CHAKRA||TUNING FORK (NOTE & FREQUENCY)|
|Root Red||C 256 Hz|
|Sacral Orange||D 288 Hz|
|Solar Plexus Yellow||E 320 Hz|
|Heart Green||F 341.3 Hz|
|Throat Blue||G 384 Hz|
|3rd Eye Indigo||A 426.7 Hz|
|Crown Violet||B 480 Hz|
|Higher octave of Root White||C 512 Hz|
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE AN ACTIVATOR FOR TUNING FORKS, YOU WILL NEED TO BUY ONE.
We sell 4 different types of activators:
- Wooden mallet with a rubber ball end - good for both unweighted and weighted tuning forks
- Red rubber activator - best for weighted tuning forks
- Black rubber activator - best for unweighted tuning forks
- Leg activator with strap - good for both unweighted and weighted tuning forks
The Biosonics Tuning Forks are made in the USA using high quality aluminium that is sourced in the US. They are precisely tuned and have a long sustain.
The Sound Healing Academy has a short course available on working with musical intervals using the Harmonic Spectrum forks.