Sharp Tuner - Set Of 5
This Sharp Tuner Set contains 5 tuning forks and a velveteen pouch.
The notes in this set are C#, D#, F#, G#, A#.
The frequencies are based on the Pythagorean scale with C = 256 Hz. The Harmonic Spectrum set is also based on this scale.
The Sharp Set & the Harmonic Spectrum Set complement each other to make a complete octave.
They are in the same middle octave with C being the root chakra, D the sacral chakra and so on.
Having the sharp notes in this set, together with the natural notes in the Harmonic Spectrum set enables you to create a wide range of healing musical intervals and triads.
It should be noted that the frequencies in this set also correspond to the vibrations from the intersections of the Ida and Pingala channels when they cross each other at the Sushumna (the centra nadi).
"Nāḍī (Sanskrit: नाडी, lit. 'tube, pipe, nerve, blood vessel, pulse') is a term for the channels through which, in traditional Indian medicine and spiritual knowledge, the energies such as prana of the physical body, the subtle body and the causal body are said to flow.
Within this philosophical framework, the nadis are said to connect at special points of intensity, the chakras.
The three principal nadis run from the base of the spine to the head, and are the ida on the left, the sushumna in the centre, and the pingala on the right.
The nadis play a role in yoga, as many yogic practices, including shatkarmas, mudras and pranayama, are intended to open and unblock the nadis. The ultimate aim of some yogic practises are to direct prana into the sushumna nadi specifically, enabling kundalini to rise, and thus bring about moksha, or liberation." (Source: Wikipedia)
The 5 sharps tuning forks are based on :
C# 266.6 Hz
D# 300 Hz
Higher Heart –
F# 355.5 Hz
G# 400 Hz
Higher Brain Centers
A# – 444.4 Hz
- Sacred Chalice – C# 266.6 Hz – The Sacred Chalice is the physical container into which the Divine can enter and be held. In other words, it is a channel for Divine Energy and Consciousness. This frequency of the Sacred Chalice resides between the root and sacral chakras. The color is Orange–Red.
- Dan Tien – D# 300 Hz – This is frequency of the Dan Tien. Dan Tien is described as an important focal point for internal meditative techniques and refers specifically to the physical centre of gravity located in the abdomen (about three finger widths below and two finger widths behind the navel). The dantian or dan tien is important in breathing technique and meditation. It is considered the physical centre of gravity of the human body and is the seat of one’s internal energy. The color is Gold.
- Higher Heart – F# 355.5 Hz – This is the frequency of the Higher Heart. It is located between throat and heart. It is also called Ananda Khanda. It is an important activator of higher consciousness. When open and balanced we feel compassion and forgiveness for all – including ourselves. The color is Blue–Green.
- Brain Stem – G# 400 Hz – This is the frequency of the Brain Stem. The brain stem (or brainstem) is the lower part of the brain, adjoining and structurally continuous with the spinal cord. This is an extremely important part of the brain as the nerve connections of the motor and sensory systems from the main part of the brain to the rest of the body pass through the brain stem. The brain stem also plays an important role in the regulation of cardiac and respiratory function by regulating the nerves of the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS). It also regulates the central nervous system, and is pivotal in maintaining consciousness and regulating the sleep cycle. The color is Royal Blue.
- Higher Brain Centers – A# 444.4 Hz – This is the frequency of the Higher Brain Centres. Higher brain centres act as “training wheels” for the lower brain by enabling it to adapt to injury. These areas of the brain not only regulate everything in our physical body, but also enable us to connect beyond physical levels. The color is Indigo-Violet.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE AN ACTIVATOR FOR TUNING FORKS, YOU WILL NEED TO BUY ONE.
We sell 4 different types of activators:
- Wooden mallet with a rubber ball end - good for both unweighted and weighted tuning forks
- Red rubber activator - best for weighted tuning forks
- Black rubber activator - best for unweighted tuning forks
- Leg activator with strap - good for both unweighted and weighted tuning forks
If you're interested in learning more about Tuning Forks, check out all our Online Tuning Forks Courses!