Otto 128 Hz weighted tuning fork
The Otto 128 Hz tuning fork helps to reduce pain in joints and muscles plus increase mobility,
It can be used on, or around, stiff or painful joints and muscles, on the sacrum as well as the Chakras points.
Weighted tuning forks are good for working directly on the body.
• Increases joint mobility
• Spikes nitric oxide
• Stimulates endocrine glands
• Releases psoas muscle
• Relaxes organs within pelvis
An excellent fork to use alongside the weighted OM tuning forks, as the combination with the notes being so close creates a dissonance that assists in breaking up and releasing stuck energy.
This tuning fork is made from special grade aluminium alloy and the frequency is guaranteed to be tuned to an accuracy of +/- 0.25%.
The tuning fork comes in a velveteen pouch.
It is machine cut (not moulded), hand finished and is of good quality and great value.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE AN ACTIVATOR FOR TUNING FORKS, YOU WILL NEED TO BUY ONE.
We sell 4 different types of activators:
- Wooden mallet with a rubber ball end - good for both unweighted and weighted tuning forks
- Red rubber activator - best for weighted tuning forks
- Black rubber activator - best for unweighted tuning forks
- Leg activator with strap - good for both unweighted and weighted tuning forks
Interested in learning more about Tuning Forks? You can see all our online Tuning Forks courses here.
We also offer a short online course covering how to work effectively with all 3 weighted tuning forks in the Otto set, including this one, the 128 Hz. For more details click here.