Otto 128 Hz Weighted Tuning Fork
The Otto 128 Hz Weighted Tuning Fork helps to reduce pain in joints and muscles, plus to increase mobility.
It can be used on or around stiff or painful joints and muscles, on the sacrum, and on the chakras points.
Weighted tuning forks are good for working directly on the body.
- Increases joint mobility
- Spikes nitric oxide
- Stimulates endocrine glands
- Releases psoas muscle
- Relaxes organs within pelvis
It is an excellent tuning fork to use alongside the weighted OM tuning forks, as the combination with the notes being so close creates a dissonance that assists in breaking up and releasing stuck energy.
This tuning fork is made from special grade aluminium alloy and its frequency is guaranteed to be tuned to an accuracy of +/- 0.25%.
The tuning fork comes in a velveteen pouch and it is machine cut (not moulded), hand finished and is of a great quality and value.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE AN ACTIVATOR FOR TUNING FORKS, YOU WILL NEED TO BUY ONE.
We sell 4 different types of activators:
- Wooden mallet with a rubber ball end - good for both unweighted and weighted tuning forks
- Red rubber activator - best for weighted tuning forks
- Black rubber activator - best for unweighted tuning forks
- Leg activator with strap - good for both unweighted and weighted tuning forks
We also offer a short sound healing course on How To Heal With Otto Tuning Forks.