Otto 32 Hz Weighted Tuning Fork
Otto tuning forks are used for relaxation, and for sending vibrations into the bones. Otto forks vibrate at a low pitch due to their weighted prongs.
C-32Hz is helpful for the following:-
- Good for stimulating the flow of lymph
- Boosting immune system
- Repair and regeneration of peripheral nerves
- Enabling greater mobility of cranial bones and helping to relieve migraines, headaches, mood swings.
- Stimulus hair growth
- Good for grounding.
The Otto Tuner is the note of C in the diatonic scale.
These instruments are made from special grade aluminium alloy and frequency is guaranteed to be tuned to an accuracy of +/- 0.25%. Tuning forks all come in a velveteen carry bag. They are made in India and they are cut (not moulded) and are of good quality and great value.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE AN ACTIVATOR FOR TUNING FORKS, YOU WILL NEED TO BUY ONE.
We sell 4 different types of activators:
- Wooden mallet with a rubber ball end - good for both unweighted and weighted tuning forks
- Red rubber activator - best for weighted tuning forks
- Black rubber activator - best for unweighted tuning forks
- Leg activator with strap - good for both unweighted and weighted tuning forks